ImpulseRC Reverb Wolf PDB OSD Kit
The Reverb OSD PDB a.k.a ImpulseOSD a.k.a Codelayer Wolf is designed to work with both BetaFlight the excellent Flyduino KISS Flight Controller and KISS ESC. Although designed around the ImpulseRC Reverb frame, this OSD PDB will fit many frames already on the market, making it a great option to simplify your KISS build!
The OSD PDB has a microphone with Automatic Gain Control built in. This allows for clean audio to be transmitted to the goggles, allowing you to hear the noise from the quad - and this can warn you of any possible issues with your quad while in the air.
Other features include PID adjustment with stick commands, TBS SmartAudio/Tramp Telemetry changes for video transmitters through the OSD, accessible through stick commands, as well as Camera Control to change camera settings.
The ImpulseRC Reverb KISS OSD PDB is designed to be soft mounted, instead of being a structural element of the stack or frame. This reduces stress on the PCB internals, extending durability.
Note: The ImpulseRC Reverb KISS OSD PDB is not directly compatible with the ImpulseRC Alien frames.
- Supports KISS FC + KISS ESC's: Simplifies Full KISS Builds!
- Supports BetaFlight Flight Controllers as well!
- OSD with Current, mAh, and Voltage display
- Microphone with Automatic Gain Control
- 1x Reverb OSD PDB + Microphone (ImpulseOSD aka Codelayer Wolf PDB Kit)
- 2x Jumper Cables with Connectors
- (more items not yet defined)