D-I-L Race Event - Sunday 27th May 2018
You guys asked for it, you hounded us!
This is a tight, fast track inside the indoor racing stables.
Flags, gates and a split level with gravity gate will test both your skill and your nerve.
This course is not for the faint hearted but will be a whole lot of fun!
Because of the confines of the course, we have limited this event to 12 pilots, and unfortunately there is no spectator area so you cannot bring friends, family or pit crew! You are on your own...!
- 7:30pm arrival. Please DO NOT arrive more than 5 minutes early; this is a private horse riding school and lessons are ongoing.
- 7:35pm: Pilot safety briefing and track walk. Three groups of four.
- 7:45pm: 90 minutes of flying. For maximum flight time, groups will rotate in quick succession.
- 9:30pm - 10:30pm: Knock out competition. Twelve down to one.
- All pilots must have BMFA insurance. Sign up here. Insurance certificate must be shown on the day or emailed to us beforehand.
- Open to all 3in - 6in quads - we're not size-ist!
- No particular weight or battery limits
- LiveTime race tracking will be at the event.
- Groups, bands and channels will be assigned before the race by email so you will have plenty of time to get set up.
(Please do this before you arrive)
- All VTX allowed, but must be running 25mW on raceband.
- All TX & RX protocols welcome, 25mW with telemetry disabled for Crossfire users
- Absolutely NO powering up outside of your race slot. Interference with flying pilots will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.
- In order to maximise everyone's flight time you must be ready for your group flight, or we will start without you!
How To Join In:
- Send an email to email@example.com. We will reply to confirm you have secured your spot!
- Send payment by Paypal, £15 entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment must be made by 15th May or you will lose your spot and we offer it to the reserve list.
- Drive to Fitzworthy Riding School, Corntown, Cornwood, Ivybridge, PL21 9PH. There is sufficient parking for twelve cars!