Neon Enhanced FPV Race Event
- 2:50pm arrive for 3:00pm sharp event start, 12 race competitors maximum.
- 3:00pm – 12:00pm: Track walk, pilots briefing, track racing, assigned in three groups of four. For maximum flight time, groups will rotate in quick succession. We may reverse the track at some point, to keep everyone on their toes!
- All pilots must have BMFA/FPV UK insurance. Sign up here. Insurance certificate must be shown on the day.
- Open to all 5in & 6in quads - we're not size-ist!
- No particular weight or battery limits
- Transponders not required. (Although we plan to have full race timing software for the event)
- Groups, bands and channels will be assigned before the race by email so you will have plenty of time to get set up.
(Please do this before you arrive)
- All VTX allowed, but must be running 25mW on raceband.
- All TX & RX protocols welcome, 25mW with telemetry disabled for Crossfire users
- Absolutely NO powering up outside of your race slot. Interference with flying pilots will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.
- In order to maximise everyone's flight time you must be ready for your group flight, or we will start without you!
How To Join In:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to confirm you have secured your spot!
- Send payment by Paypal, £15 entry to email@example.com.
Payment must be made by 15th April or you will lose your spot and we offer it to the reserve list.
- Drive to Fitzworthy Equestrian Centre, Corntown, Ivybridge PL21 9PH
Can't wait to see you all there!