NRacing Ukiyo 220 (5") - Stretched X racing frame
Ukiyo 220, 5 inch prop, 22XX motor size, 4mm streched unibody carbon frame, 72 grams with fasteners. Ideal for FPV racing.
NOTE : comes now with a 3d print camera mount to fit every camera on the market.
"Ukiyo (浮世 "Floating World"?) describes the urban lifestyle, especially the pleasure-seeking aspects, of Edo-period Japan (1600–1867)". This frame is the lighter frame of his category, 72 gr (with fasteners) on the balance, his size is 220mm motor to motor. This frame is really robust, a unibody main plate made by 4mm 3k carbon, almost unbreakable. Arms are large enought to protect the ESC and thin enought to reduce the drag and the weight.
An fpv camera like a Runcam swift (or any other HS1177) is recommended, and can mount it by using the carbon amount delivered with the Ukiyo 220 kit or by using your own mount. The camera angle can reach 90 degrees.
The top plate is 2mm and is mounted by using four 25mm red knurled standoff with M3 screws.
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber featuring a solid 4mm main plate and a 2mm top plate.
- Anodised red knurled aluminium 25mm spacers.
- Motor mounting holes to fit a 22XX motors (M3 screw mounting patterns).
- Integrated camera mount.
- Adjustable camera angle until 90 degrees for the most fearless/extreme pilots.
- Easy access to your VTX frequency switches.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 x 4mm carbon main plate, 220mm motor to motor.
- 1 x 2mm carbon top plate.
- 4 x 25mm red kurneled aluminium spacers.
- 8 x M3 screws.
- 1 x 3d print camera mount
RECOMMENDED COMPONENTS :- CAMERA : runcam swift- ESC : FVT Littlebee 30A-S BLHeli_S OPTO ESC- MOTORS : COBRA 2205 2300kv- FC : BETAFLIGHT F3- VTX : TBS UNIFY PRO / IMMERSION TRAMP- RX : XSR FrSky- VTX Antenna : Pagoda / TBS triumph / Luminier, TrueRC AXII